Friday, December 14, 2007

How to become a Corporation?

A Corporation is easy to have specially when you have others filling it for you. I have been a corporation for the past 2 years and I haven' t had any problems. I hired a law clerk that worked proffesionally on my legal document. You can visit this website and see this your self @ http://www.CaliforniaIncorporation.US. This is a great way to start a business as whether it is a home based business.

2 comments:

Business Permit Wiz said...

Does size have any bearing on whether or not to form a corporation? I am starting off small and want to be sure that I am filing for the right services. Or should I form one already and prepare to grow into my corporation.

BizKnowItAll said...

Are there any other business documents that I would need? If I wanted to become a corporation what exactly is needed?