Friday, December 14, 2007
What is a Corporation?
This legal document is basically a form to protect your personal assets. Business owners that want to protect themselves against personal, civil, and financial liability arising out of business transactions. This is the most intelligent thing to do just because you don't have to worry about your personal assets. Any unsatisfied client/customer trying to take you into court level can not mess with your belongings. Even if you are a home based business you should file for this, don't wait until you become a bigger business. Please visit this website that helped me file for this legal document in a quick time around. http://www.CaliforniaIncorporation.US. Hope that they are able to help you out like they did with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried out that website too and I couldn't believe how easy and fast it was. I order an expedited corporation for the state of Florida. I ordered this morning at 9:30 and I got it back at about 1:50. I couldn't believe I got it so fast!! They even already started filing all the rest of my documents. The federal id came this morning around10:00!! Everyone starting a business should check out that website!
Once I have formed my corporation, what more can I do? Can I change the rules and bylaws I have established? Can this site help me with those issues?
Post a Comment