Friday, December 14, 2007
What is a LLC?
A LLC is a Limited Liability Company that is helpful for small businesses whether they are home based or have a principal business address. This is a great way to help protect your personal assets whether you will be selling goods ( jewelry, c.d's clothes) or doing a service. You don't have to worry about if you are doing anything wrong with your business. For whatever reason it is that a individual want to face court you will be able to protect all personal belongings. This is a great way to start off with your business. Make sure you get your business started the right way. Visit this website at http://corpllc.blogspot.com www.free-incorporation.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Big corporations are bad, my city is booming due to oil production and the corporations are no good for the environment they just don't care about people but I bet you the CEO's are protected from being liable. They get paid and my kid lives in a dirty world. I wanna start a corporation, sorry I'm just being harsh
I don't think that is the way it has to be. Even something as small as a hot dog cart can form an LLC to protect themselves, and in between we have all the family and small businesses that can benefit from the protections offered by LLC's. Everyone can gain.
Post a Comment